view all news
Free Health Information Training & Certification
Through Professional Association of Health Care Office Management’s (PAHCOM) partnership with CommHIT, PAHCOM is able to provide FREE HIT training to current and aspiring practice managers through a U.S. Department of Labor grant dedicated to expanding the technology workforce nationally.
Available until March 31, 2023 through a U.S. Department of Labor Grant
- Protecting your patients’ health information and your practice’s reputation from cyber threats is essential in today’s high-risk environment.
- Helping practice managers update, increase, and validate their health IT knowledge has never been easier and less costly.
- This FREE education and credentialing offer is only available until March 31, 2023 through a U.S. Department of Labor grant for eligible participants.
To get started:
- Go to https://my.pahcom.com/commhit to register. CommHIT, a PAHCOM partner, will contact you to confirm eligibility.
- Once eligible, you will receive access to the online training course. The course typically takes about 5 hours and can be completed based on your availability and schedule.
- Once the course is completed, you will receive a voucher to take the online certification exam with PAHCOM. After passing the exam, the participant will receive the HITCM-PP credential.