OSMA Physician Membership
The OSMA is dedicated to improving the practice of medicine for you, your staff, and your patients by representing your best interest on key state and federal legislation, providing you with efficient business solutions and by saving you time and money through our Preferred Partner Program.
- First year members join at half-price for just $280.
- Second year is at a 25% discount of $420.
- Regular Active membership after the first two years is $560 each calendar year.
The OSMA Resident Fellow Section (RFS) provides networking events, helps you to be politically aware, and provides opportunities to be active in your state medical association. Through the OSMA, you will be better educated about politics and business practice, and will be able to make more informed decisions.
- Resident/Fellowship membership is just $30/year.
- Or, join for 3 years for $75.
The OSMA Medical Student Section (MSS) enables students to get involved and learn about the value of organized medicine. Student members receive many of the same benefits as physician members—including advocacy efforts, news and information, networking opportunities and support all the way from medical school through practice.
- Student membership is complimentary for medical students at any of the seven Ohio medical schools.