Details Larger Image
Medical Marijuana Update for CTR Providers
Release Date: May 21, 2020
Expiration Date: June 1, 2021
Estimated Time of Completion: 2 hours
Physicians who hold a CTR in Ohio must earn two hours of approved medical marijuana education each year. Credit earned by completing this webinar may be used towards this requirement. By successfully completing this webinar, the learner should be able to:
- List qualifying conditions updates
- Discuss adverse reactions to medical marijuana
- Recognizing symptoms of drug abuse
- Describe interactions with regulatory agencies
Brian J. Santin, MD, FACS, FSVS, RPVI,
Vascular Surgeon, Ohio Vein & Vascular, Inc.,
OSMA's Medical Marijuana Physician Advisor
- Sharon Maerten-Moore, Esq, Director of Medical Marijuana Operations, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Tessie Pollock, Chief Communications Officer, State Medical Board of Ohio
- Frank Tice, JD, Corporate Attorney, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Jesse Wimberly, Regional Agent-in-Charge, Medical Marijuana Control Program, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Complete both webinars.
- Complete the post-webinar evaluation and answer at least four of the six post-test questions #5-10 correctly. We will provide rationale for questions not answered correctly. You may repeat the course up to three times to pass.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within two weeks of documentation of successful completion.
Continuing Professional Development:
The Ohio State Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The OSMA designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.