October 1, 2019
CME Provider Symposium & Coordinator's Exchange
Crowne Plaza Dublin: 600 Metro Place North Dublin, OH 43017
This symposium is for CME professionals, such as directors, coordinators and physician chairpersons who wish to enhance their CME planning skills, provide updates about the CME environment and to establish a practical forum for CME providers to share ideas and learn from each other.
- Apply the ACCME’s Menu of Criteria for Accreditation with Commendation and discuss opportunities for your accreditation.
- Work with case studies to better understand the requirements of the new commendation criteria.
- Gain insights from hearing about ACCME’s recent experience with organizations pursuing Accreditation with Commendation.
- Identify new opportunities to utilize CME as a strategic asset to address clinician burnout, quality improvement and interprofessional collaborative practice.
- Help those new to CME to gain an understanding of the basic requirements.
Faculty & Facilitators:
Candace Kohli, PhD, ACCME, Manager of Systems Education & Outreach
Todd Baker, CEO, Ohio State Medical Association
James Lewis, MD
Alice Dachowski, MD
Becky Fleig, MEd
Monica Climer, MBA, MSM, CHCP
The Ohio State Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The OSMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Registration deadline is September 27, 2019.
Substitution/Cancellation: If you cancel, a full refund will be provided if you contact the OSMA at (800) 766-6762 or email@example.com at least five business days in advance of the course date. No refunds will be granted thereafter.
*Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list to ensure you receive future OSMA emails.