Tips for Reopening Your Practice & This Week’s Managing Change Webinar
10 Tips For Re-Opening Your Practice
In response to Governor DeWine’s Healthcare Reopening Order and guidance at the end of last week, many Ohio medical practices are opening or expanding operations, and scheduling a partial or full load of patients, surgeries and procedures. To help with a safe and effective reopening, many national specialty societies, the CDC, and other organizations are providing guidance in addition to the information already put out by the state.
The OSMA’s endorsed medical malpractice insurer, The Doctor’s Company, has issued 10 Tips for Re-Opening your Medical Practice. As you reopen your practice or expand your operations, be sure to review these tips to ensure you are protecting yourself, your staff and your patients.
Free Live Webinar This Week:
Effectively Managing through Change
Join more than 150 of your colleagues who have already registered for the Effectively Managing through Change webinar, which will be offered live this Wednesday, May 6 at noon, EST.
This free webinar, presented by Kam McQuay, CPA/ABV, CVA, Director of Blue & Co., LLC’s Healthcare Strategy Group and their Healthcare Physician practices, covers a range of topics to help physicians and practice managers with issues such as:
- Critical steps to take now in leading your organization
- How to enhance your personal leadership skills during tough times
- How to maintain unity and loyalty from your staff
- How to be positive while facing problems head on
- Preserving a strong practice culture even when working remotely
- Identify proactive processes to keep you Practice economically viable
- Best industry practices during these times, and
- What effective leaders do when facing turbulence
If you have questions about this information
or OSMA’s services to physicians:
Call 800-766-6762 or email OSMA.